Your new company
Our client is a leading global company operating in the Large Food Retail business in over 30 countries, with more than 320.000 employees, and reaching 1.3 million daily visits to its online shopping websites.
Your new role
The SAP Lead Engineer, reporting to the Head of Platforms, will lead a SAP Center of Excellence (COE) operating across multiple stakeholders and business lines (HR, Finance, Logistics&Supply Chain, Retail, ecc.) with the objective to achieve an integrated and holistic understanding and governance of the company’s SAP ecosystem. The candidate will be responsible for selecting, engaging and managing external suppliers/consultants committed in AMS and System Integration projects, as well as for SAP solutions architectural design (technical and functional).
What you'll need to succeed
- Designing and implementing end-to-end SAP solutions, including the integration of SAP with other enterprise applications such as Supply Chain, Pricing and Promo Tool, HR, and financial systems - with a specific focus on SAP S4 Hana and SAP Retail -.
- Leading technical discussions with key stakeholders, including business analysts, project managers, and other architects, to identify and define system requirements and design specifications.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation, including system architecture diagrams, design documents, and implementation plans.
- Conducting system assessments and providing recommendations for system improvements, including system performance tuning and security hardening.
- Collaborating with SAP functional teams to understand business requirements and ensure the technical solution meets those requirements.
- Developing and maintaining project plans, including resource planning and management, budgeting, and risk management.
- Ensuring that all SAP solutions are designed and implemented in compliance with industry best practices and standards.
- Providing technical guidance and support to other SAP technical teams, including developers and administrators.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest SAP technologies and trends and evaluating their potential impact on the organization.
You are suitable for this job if you have:
What you'll get in return
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Strong skills in SAP S4 Hana systems
- Deep knowledge/experience on SAP Retail
- Several years of experience in SAP architecture and implementation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as the ability to lead technical discussions and manage project teams
- A deep understanding of SAP systems and their integration with other enterprise applications
- Strong technical skills in SAP configuration, customization, and integration
- Fluent in English
- At least 10 years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership, and time management
- Results and problem-solving orientation
What do you need to know
- Hybrid working (up-to 80% SW)
- Corporate welfare, Ticket lunch, Training programs tailored to your needs
- Grow as a professional towards unlimited career paths
- Trust a solid and structured company that invests in innovation and digital technology
- Join in a welcoming and flexible working environment where everyone works together towards common goals
Candidates of both sexes, after reading the obligatory information regarding privacy on the site www.hays.it, are requested to send your CV in Word format, under reference (Ref. 936553), as well as his or her consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03. Aut Min N. 13/I/0007145/03.04 April 1, 2008. #936553