La tua nuova azienda
Our client is a foreign industrial multinational company in the packaging field, with branches all over Europe, Asia and America. For the Italian Legal Entity we are looking for a Junior Cost Controller.
Il tuo nuovo ruolo
Reporting hierarchically to the Finance Manager and collaborating with the Finance team he/she is part to, you will be responsible for providing analysis, insights and support to the manufacturing site, working in cooperation with the Business leaders to improve business performances and aid decision making.
In particular you will have the following responsibilities:
• Prepare recurring and ad hoc analysis requests from Finance and Production teams
• Prepare recurring and ad hoc analysis to support Sales and Estimating teams decisions
• Support the forecast and annual budget process
• Prepare monthly stock analysis reporting
• Business partner by providing and interpreting sales, margin, overhead and working capital trends and variances within the site
• Stock Management control and monitoring
• Work with Ops, Estimating and Ops teams to review Machine Rates
• Support Ops team providing analysis to drive production optimization
• Actively promote improvements on reporting in coordination with Production leaders
• Control and analyse potential production inefficiencies (waste, production costs differences, obsolete stocks, write offs, stocks differences, etc)
• Strong focus on deadlines respect in each department of the plant, ensuring the receipt of data on time and in full
• Validate and follow up on the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and evaluate the results
• Monitor operational KPIs in coordination with departments in charge
• Monitoring of Assets additions vs Investments Plan
• Ensure compliance with the Company Guidance and Policies, internal regulations and maintain risk control protocols across the unit
• Ensure compliance with tax and law requirements across the plant
• Propose and design new local controls according to the guidelines of Finance/Compliance dept
Di cosa hai bisogno per aver successo
The ideal candidate has a degree in Business Administration or related field of study and has gained 2-3 years of experience as a Controller in a Manufacturing Company/Industrial environment. Knowledge of local accounting principles is required, as well as advanced skills in the use of Excel and reporting tools. Knowledge of English at a professional level, written and spoken, is an essential requirement to access the selection.
Cosa avrai in cambio
Our client offers the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing international and dynamic group.
The salary will be commensurate with the experience gained by the candidate.
Place of work: Piacenza
Cosa devi fare ora
Se sei interessato a questa opportunità, clicca su "Candidarsi ora" per inviare una copia aggiornate del tuo CV.
Se questa opportunità non è in linea con le tue aspettative, ma sei alla ricerca di un nuovo lavoro, visita il nostro sito Internet per scoprirne di nuove. #935872
Tipologia di lavoro
Industria e Produzione
Sede di lavoro
Accountancy and Finance
Data di chiusura
14 Jun 2023
Consulente di riferimento
Il Consulente Federica Cocchi, è il nostro esperto che gestisce questa opportunità di lavoro, con sede a Bologna