La tua nuova azienda
Our client is a foreign industrial multinational company in the packaging field with branches all over Europe, Asia and America. For the Italian Legal Entity, located in the province of Piacenza, we are looking for a Finance Manager.
Il tuo nuovo ruolo
Reporting hierarchically to the Regional Finance Director Central Europe and functionally to the Managing Director, and managing a team, you will be responsible for the Italian Legal Entity overall financial plans and policies along with its accounting practices, including financial reporting, planning and analysis, production cost controlling, asset management, banking, legal, tax and internal & external financial controls. You will interface with auditors, legal advisors, banks and various legal authorities. In particular you will have the following responsibilities:
Di cosa hai bisogno per aver successo
- Responsible for compliance with local statutory accounting, tax and legal rules as well as company’s policy and procedures;
- Profit & Loss / Sales General & Administration, asset management and Capex budget responsibility for the company;
- Annual budget preparations, monthly reporting, leading preparation & presenting regular business updates to Local and European Senior Management;
- Monitors actual performance versus budgets/forecasts, reviews variances and makes specific recommendations on actions;
- Takes the lead when appropriate (restructuring plans such as mergers or integration of acquisitions);
- Act as Business Partner for the Managing Directors to achieve Financial targets;
- Ensure the accuracy of IFRS and delta GAAP accounting;
- Monitor operational KPIs in coordination with departments in charge.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Finance, accounting or related field of study and has gained at least 5 years of experience in controlling, accounting and finance within manufacturing multinational groups. Knowledge of OIC and IFRS accounting principles is required, as well as advanced skills in the use of Excel and reporting tools. Knowledge of English at a professional level, written and spoken, is an essential requirement to access the selection.
Cosa avrai in cambio
Our client offers the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing international and dynamic group.
The salary will be commensurate with the experience gained by the candidate.
Place of work: province of Piacenza
Cosa devi fare ora
Se sei interessato a questa opportunità, clicca su "Candidarsi ora" per inviare una copia aggiornate del tuo CV.
Se questa opportunità non è in linea con le tue aspettative, ma sei alla ricerca di un nuovo lavoro, visita il nostro sito Internet per scoprirne di nuove. #935579