La tua nuova azienda
For the Europe’s largest independent platform for Asset Management with over 5GW of assets currently under management, we are looking for a Business Development Director in Rome.
Il tuo nuovo ruolo
You will report directly to the Group Head of Advisory.
You will operate in a data rich environment supported by a strong, experienced team that will provide you with a steady flow of accurate asset data and reports.
The right candidate should have a strong understanding of development, design, procurement, and construction of PV solar plants in Italy. Ideally, the candidate will have gained this experience through working for Technical Advisory and/or Development companies in Italy and/or internationally.
• Analysis of project feasibility in terms of site constraints, environmental risks, land assessment and grid connection.
• Review of project design, contractual documentation, environmental studies, planning permission, grid offers and grid connection agreements for PV projects in different regions of Italy.
• EPC/BoP tender preparation, co-ordination, management, evaluation, and revision.
• Technical support to the Clients on the execution of the project, advising on actions and decisions, assisting on assumptions, and identifying issues and risks related to the project at all stages.
• Manage and provide support on negotiation of contracts on behalf of client contracts.
• Liaison with clients and stakeholders.
• Leading commercial activities such as proposal writing and client presentations.
• Supporting business development and professional activities, including expanding our database of best-practise commercial and technical documentation.
• People and project management, ensuring effective communication within the project team.
• Providing oversight and Quality Assurance of reporting produced by other members of the team.
• Define the development strategy for Italy. This will include assessing the feasibility of greenfield and co-development approaches, considering variations in approach by region (within Italy), defining targets and the associated financial plan, and key operational and organisational capabilities.
• The project development strategy should include definition of the development team, network of expert advisors, development processes, in-house and outsourced development activities, and co-development partnerships.
• Support the Head of Department and CEO in the funding activity required to implement the development strategy.
Di cosa hai bisogno per aver successo
• You should have relevant second level qualifications, e.g. Electrical Engineer, with 5+ years of professional experience in Technical Advisory and/or development of PV solar plants. Your background should preferably include development, design, construction, and operation.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, with an ability to collaborate and deliver under pressure. You will be a confident negotiator capable of interpreting plant and contractor performance to identify issues and resolve them effectively with EPCs, subcontractors and service providers.
• Strong practical knowledge, both technical and commercial, of how renewable energy assets are developed, constructed, operated, and financed.
• Excellent commercial skills for a client-facing role.
• Project management experience and capability to lead a project team. PMP accreditation or similar is desirable.
• Fluent in English and Italian with excellent report writing skills and attention to detail.
Knowledge of battery storage and wind power is highly desirable.
Project management accreditation is also desirable.
Cosa avrai in cambio
The role is based in the Rome office. However, the possibility of splitting time between office-based and home-based work will be considered for the right candidate.
Professional and personal development in an international company experiencing strong growth.
You will be based in Rome although remote working may be considered.
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY to be determined, depending on qualifications and experience, plus a bonus scheme.
Cosa devi fare ora
Se sei interessato a questa opportunità, clicca su "Candidarsi ora" per inviare una copia aggiornate del tuo CV.
Se questa opportunità non è in linea con le tue aspettative, ma sei alla ricerca di un nuovo lavoro, visita il nostro sito Internet per scoprirne di nuove. #934831